Thursday, September 2, 2010

30-Day Challenge?

I stole this one from Annabelle's blog ( Hi Annabelle, if you ever read this <3 )

Day 1: Introduce Yourself
I am Morgan and I am one of the most ordinary people you could ever meet (and I like it that way).
I am quite awkward and I'm quite good at saying the wrong/most irrelevant/impossibly boring thing at exactly the wrong time.
I hope to be in events management or to progress as a personal assistant/manager of some sort, hopefully in the field of music; specifically live music, tour management, etc. And yes, I am vague about my ambitions.
I enjoy reading but I often don't find the motivation to read all the books I really want to, I always find it easier to turn on the tv and zone out for a few hours.
I hate being under pressure but I genuinely feel that I am a better, more productive, daring and successful person when I am put to the test.
I am currently working as a Junior Clerk and it's my 'gap year' from any kind of job/study that requires my continual and unrelenting dedication.
I am a creature of extreme habit, but the worst in me comes out when I don't have fresh, new things coming my way.
These days I'm pretty uninspired and easily distracted.

Love, Morgs.

1 comment:

  1. HI MORGY-DOO! I'm really excited to see/read the rest of your thirty day challenge! HOORAHHH! :D

    ReplyDelete