Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Did you ever think that you would be this blessed?

Catching the train to Ultimo every day depresses me so much; everyone looks so unhappy and because of the cold everyone is sick and worn down.

People sacrifice a lot to live a life that is supposedly 'full' and my brain keeps trying to tell me that needing a planner for my social life is so wrong.

When I was younger up until fairly recently, I always thought that when I turned 18 I would miraculously become an adult and think like an adult and understand responsibility, obviously that never happened, but I learnt that even 'adults' are just as clueless as teenagers and it all seems like some weird game of 'shops' but instead of it being a game it's real life.

The thing about growing up is, it's not 'growing up', it's learning how to fear things and that fear keeps us in check and makes us take on all of life's responsibilities. When I was younger I used to hate things but as I've gotten older I've traded that hate for fear and I've learnt to not take a situation based on what it is, but rather, based on it's consequences and I believe it's the fear of consequences that keep me in line.

There's so much more I want to do before I end up dissolving into the giant face of society and there's so much I regret not doing. I don't want to be another person on any street in the world who spends their time going to and from work and scheduling dates to go out to dinner with friends and earning money to pay the bills for my house in an average suburb with a community centre and a few shops down the road.

4 comments:

  1. You won't be another "average person" because you were born unique and I believe you're a huge-hearted, determined human being.
    All you have to do now is surround yourself with awesome people, spread the leerrvve and seek & utilise knowledge.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!
    you are amay-zingggg!
    this is actually a fact :)
    :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cams here..
    im proud of you for starting a blog, something i have wanted to do for a while, just dont seem to find the time. let the world hear what you have to say rogga

    ReplyDelete