Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blood is compulsory- they're all blood, you see?

I know I shouldn't be wallowing in self pity but I am just a little bit upset that my birthday is 3 days away and I'm sick enough that I should be home all week recovering...
However, I cannot stay home and be idle, I have to drag myself into TAFE because there is an event to be run! Not that that's a bad thing, it just sucks I'm sick.

Tomorrow night is Have Heart, yes, that's right and there is a chance that I might not even make it there (I'm still hoping with all my might that I do!!)

I have been working quite hard lately and I don't know if I love it or hate it.
I've been thinking and thinking that maybe it's time I found a different direction in life but I don't know where I want to go and I kind of want the luxury of time to finally decide.

I just feel quite run down and unsure of why I get up to go to class every day, I'm hoping a reason comes up that either affirms my need for a change or makes me want to stay in TAFE until the year is out.

Love,
Morgs

1 comment:

  1. hello morgy!
    appy-polly-loggies this comment is overdue, i only just got my craptop and interwebz fixed.
    this is a cool blog =] i love your writings!
    being sick sucks =[ hope you're feeling better
    i can sometimes relate to the questioning why i go to class thing. maybe its a common occurrance with young people haha

    ReplyDelete