Sunday, May 10, 2009

My, my, my, I'm so happy.

This is pretty much a waste of imaginary space seeing as I don't write like I used to, it's a bit of a weird twist of fate that when I become completely happy with things I find that I can't write about anything at all.

I dug out some cds to play tonight, I love actually playing a cd and I love that I get to hear the whole album and the pauses between tracks and the noise it makes when the cd finishes. I love that it's tactile and I can read the cd liner notes.

There's so many cds I want to buy as of recently and I was going to write them down before I had a massive mental blank, like always when it comes to cds.

I need to learn to compartmentalise things a little bit better, and I need to start allocating times for things, it's getting hard to find time to spend with friends, and it shouldn't be that way and I always say that I'm going to eat healthier and spend time going for walks or runs and I never do.

Life should come with a planner!
I hate growing up.


Love, Morgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment