Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Raindrops on Roses

Well then,
It really does feel like winter now with all the beanies, coats and scarves. Traveling to the city is a bit of a health hazard what with all the sneezing and coughs that are about... but, if the sickness and grossness is discounted, I quite like winter (I am horrified to actually be typing this).
I love wintery clothes and all the lovely woolen things you can wear out and about, I even feel like I want to wear skirts more because I can wear stockings (and cute ones, at that) with them.

But, that said, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to wool and I get sick so easily so winter is a bit of a danger to me.

I am eyeball deep in an assignment and it sucks terribly, I'm worried I won't finish, but apparently I'm not worried enough because, really, I'd be trying to finish it rather than blogging.

I am suffering a Chai Tea overdose and a very concerning adoration for my Cotton On dressing gown.

I hope it rains a bit more tonight!

Love, Morgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment