Monday, June 8, 2009

I drink to remember them all.

Well then, I got lazy and gave up on blogging in true Morgan-style, however I have returned (when I should be doing school work).
I am now 19 which, to be honest, feels like a mass fail in itself but I had a great day. I was a bit sick still though.
I saw Have Heart on the 28th and it was the most amazing thing I've probably ever seen. They are such an inspiring band and I left feeling like what I am doing in life is nothing compared to them. I think it takes incredibly strong character to persevere in any aspect of life and never take 'no' for an answer.
I didn't get to 'celebrate' my birthday on the actual day so I used to long weekend to make up for it and I feel I did quite well in all honesty.

Last Wednesday I got to go to Stono's birthday dinner at Govinda's which is the best place in the entire world! I got to watch Milk afterward and I know I'm late to the party, but ZOMG so great, it was brilliant and it was the perfect mix of entertainment and inspiration.

I have decided one of my coolest possessions is a Spongebob jaffle maker and I have to wonder how long I can like these things before it turns into me liking them because they're 'kitsch'... but really I'd only just say I was being kitsch in liking them, secretly I enjoy them for what they are.

I'm having an issue which I am sure is something like a mid-life crisis but is instead more of an end-of-being-a-teenager crisis and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and it feels like things are worthless and I sit back and ask why I can't be doing something that changes peoples' lives.

Anyways, I should really be doing some school work (I won't actually go and do it, I can't lie), there are sites to be inspected and bids to be written up.

Love, Morgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment