Monday, June 29, 2009

From the dead

Hello interwebz,
I feel like I've been doing a bit of sleep-walking lately, I've been busy but the kind of busy where you just want a break and want to be able to be you for a little bit.

I've been pretty much living at Jack's since last Tuesday but I'm heading back home on Wednesday. I liked it, it was like a mini-holiday and it was a lot cheaper than a real holiday.

Also, I am quite unwell, some menacing cough is making my days (and nights) awful. It sets off my asthma and it scares me a bit when there's not much I can do to stop myself from coughing so much.

My little sister will be 15 on Friday! I can't believe it... and I can't believe how old I am now! I'm so excited for her, I loved being 15 and 16.

I'm on TAFE holidays and I'm so happy, I plan to make the most of this break because I know next Semester will be even worse than this one was.

I don't have all that much else to say except that I miss having time to think about things that busy people dismiss as 'unimportant' and I miss having time to just hang out with friends and I miss having time to read for hours and hours.

Love, Morgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment