Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Somewhat golden like the afternoons we used to spend before you got too cool.

I MISS SUMMER!

I said it. Something about today has just sent me into a severe summer craving... Maybe it was speaking to Betty about Summer '08 and maybe it was the lovely sunshine and breeze today.
I miss it so much.
I miss chucking on any old singlet and a pair of shorts and wandering to where ever I needed to get to.
I hate how people bustle about in winter.
I miss being able to fit so much more in because the sun doesn't sink until around 8 at night.
I miss the awesome summer-time parties.
I miss flowy clothes.
I miss beach days.
I miss great summer fruit.
I miss being able to laze around because 'it's too hot' to do anything at all.

Summer thanks!


BOOOOO.

COME BACK SUMMER PLZ.

Love, Morgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment