Friday, July 17, 2009

I just want back in your head.

I need to remember how to be an individual. I seem to have forgotten how to function without all the other people around.

I sorely wish I had friends at TAFE because every day I dread going. I'm going to learn to isolate myself and make the most of what's in front of me. I never really thought I'd be lost in this respect but I am and it is awful.

Maybe I'm a bad person but I'm learning that being a door-mat is even worse.

Love always,
Morgan.

3 comments:

  1. You are nice, this doesn't mean your a doormat, you merely need to learn to say "Fuck you" if someone continuesly demands shit off you and you can tell they aren't worth it (i know you know the kind). If someone isn't worth the trouble don't make it your business to satisy them, you aren't a doormat you're nice and this may be a trait overlooked by our society but i say fuck them, be nice if you want to be nice! Mindless Positivty is sometimes a great thing, other times it's poison, distinguishing the difference is the difficult bit.

    Friendly Stranger,

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. so many people have such a high respect for you, i hope you can see that. Oh and those that don't aren't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Friendly Stranger. To the max.

    ReplyDelete