Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Run for your lives

Today was beautiful, I can't wait for the real spring!
Tonight/early tomorrow morning is Lightcasting Day, for anyone who knows what that is, where you're meant to envision all these wonderful things for yourself and light a candle and meditate on it so that you can hope to achieve good things in the coming month, I believe it coincides with the new moon... or something to that effect.

Tomorrow I have a day full of TAFE and I just hope it goes nicely.

I'm still reading Mary Shelley's Frankenstien and I very much hope to finish it before school work weighs me down.

Curse at 27 are wonderful.

Also, I've been reading about alchemy and the philosopher's stone, so interesting.

This is all just a lot of words and not much else.

Love, Morgs

No comments:

Post a Comment