Sunday, July 5, 2009

I think you're crazy.

I think I'M crazy.

I think, maybe, for some bizarre and convoluted reason, I want to get into theming and design for events, as in, I want to design a place for an event, I don't want to be stuck down with all the charts and timelines.
I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I want to see what comes my way but maybe I've found something I'm really, genuinely interested in like I used to be in the management side of events.

Or maybe I'm just being silly, I'm too fickle.


I don't knowwwwwwwwww.

Love, Morgs.

1 comment:

  1. But I think you'll be amazing at whatever you choose. I don't think changing your mind necessarily means you're crazy or indecisive. You're still young (even though you don't believe it haha) and you have a massive future waiting for you . Fuck the old traditional view of choosing and sticking to one career. We're meant for more than that, I think.
    I love you. Hang soon please.

    ReplyDelete